Kids and parents will feel right at home when they are greeted with a personalised welcome amenity from our toy wagon.
Day one – A Beantown welcome Upon Arrival
- As part of our Kids Passport Program, children will receive an Adventure Map on arrival. Kids who complete a fun scavenger hunt and fill their map with stickers during their stay will receive an official Four Seasons Hotel Boston passport, a collector’s item!
- Enjoy your first taste of Boston at The Bristol Lounge, which offers several children’s menu options.
- Head over to the Museum of Science, where you will board one of Boston’s world-famous Duck Boats for an unforgettable city-wide excursion.
- The tour will drop you off back at the museum, where you can check out the butterfly garden and the “colossal fossil” – a nearly complete 23-foot (7-metre) triceratops.
- Stroll back to the Hotel via the picturesque Charles River Esplanade.
- Stop by the playground and cross over the Arthur Fiedler footbridge before heading through the Public Garden to reach the Hotel.
- Dine in The Bristol Lounge, home to the “Best of Boston” Bristol Burger.
- Finish the meal with a decadent sweet treat from our Pastry Shop. On Saturday nights, enjoy the Sundaes on Saturdays liquid nitrogen dessert buffet from 9:00 pm to midnight.
- After dinner, unwind in the comfort of your room with our complimentary bedtime milk and cookies* and a DVD from our movie library.
Day two – Back Bay adventures Day
- Your kids will love the French toast fingers from the kids’ menu at The Bristol Lounge.
- Go behind the scenes with a tour of Fenway Park, home to Boston’s beloved Red Sox and the oldest Major League ballpark in the US.
- Don’t forget to stop by the souvenir shop for a classic Red Sox T-shirt or hat.
- A quick taxi ride from the park, explore the Mary Baker Eddy Library – don’t miss the Hall of Ideas and Mapparium – a one-of-a-kind, three-storey, painted-glass globe.
- Just up the road, enjoy a leisurely stroll along Newbury Street, filled with fun stores like Life is Good and Niketown.
- Have a late lunch on one of the many patios that surround you, such as The Met Bar & Grill, Stephanie’s, Joe’s or Tapeo; afterward, stop by Ben & Jerry’s or Emack & Bolio’s for a sweet treat.
- Return to the hotel and relax in our spa and indoor pool on the eighth floor, which features floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Boston Public Garden.
- Sign up the kids for the complimentary cookie-making class in the pastry shop, guided by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca.*
- Bring the camera and accompany the kids to the complimentary cookie-making classes (advance registration required via the Front Desk; availability ison a first-come, first-served basis), held in the Pastry Shop every Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm.
- Spend the evening exploring the quaint cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill.
- Be sure to stroll down Acorn Street, the most photographed street in the US.
- Enjoy dinner nearby at Paramount or Toscano.
- Every Saturday evening, children staying in house are invited to “Raid the Fridge!” From 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, the youngsters are invited to pick out a complimentary late night snack to enjoy back in their room. Pajamas welcome!
Day three – Harborside fun Day
- Take advantage of our fabulous In-Room Dining service and enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room.
- Spend the morning at the New England Aquarium, home to over 600 species of animals. Don’t miss the massive penguin exhibit, where 74 birds frolic and feed, and see what’s playing at the IMAX theatre.
- Find that perfect souvenir just a few blocks away at one of the many eclectic shops and carts within Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Enjoy a hearty lunch nearby within the famed Quincy Market Colonnade or at Legal Sea Foods.
- Just across the street, board a Whale Watch and get a closer look at some of the world’s most majestic creatures while enjoying stunning views of the city’s skyline.
- Stroll around the North End – Boston’s Little Italy and the city’s oldest neighbourhood. Step back in time and see the historic Old North Church and Paul Revere’s house.
- For dinner, indulge in the best pizza in town at the iconic Pizzeria Regina or sample housemade pasta at one of the many Italian eateries.
- Top off the evening with dessert at Gelateria, where they offer 50 flavours of creamy Italian gelato, or at Modern Pastry, the best spot to sample authentic, old-world desserts, including their famous cannolis.